What sets us apart from other travel companies?
Unlike other companies we do not have a catalogue consisting of a series of “set” tours that are repeated every few weeks throughout the travel season. Our catalogue contains only two “general” tours. The description we provide of these tours is to be used only as a guideline for us to help our clients create their very own “custom” tour. To us – creating these “custom” tours is a means of fulfilling dreams of visitors who have put their trust in us; from travelling alone on a genealogy tour to travelling with a group of history professors looking for medieval castles.
We are Germans. We live and work in Germany. We love our country and know it well. And, we love to share our knowledge and experience with our clients.
For smaller groups (up to five) we travel in a luxurious van. This is a very comfortable, relaxing and casual way to explore Germany. Larger groups travel in luxury coaches. The size of the coach depends upon the number of people in the tour.
Examples of some of our recent “custom” tours are:
- Members of a German Club from Texas going to Oktoberfest in Munich
- Beer brewers from South Africa visiting Bavarian breweries
- Boys choir from London travelling to Leipzig to perform with the famous Thomaner Choire
- Lutheran reverends on a religious tour to Wittenberg, Wartburg
- Castle and places where Martin Luther lived and worked
- Bridge club on a Christmas shopping tour to Munich and Rothenburg
For you and your group we will also design something special, whether your interests lie in history, castle, farming, religion, shopping, etc.
Apart from business with individuals and groups, we have the pleasure of working with travel agents and tour companies from all over the world. Since all of us at travel ways have started our careers in travel agencies, we know and understand the needs of people in the travel industry.